Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Yoga Weight Loss Exercises : Yoga for Weight Loss: Fish Pose

Hey :) So my name is Rachael, im 5’5″, 180 lbs, and im 14 years old.

Im really trying to get healthy, and tone up, weight loss is important, but definitely secondary to just getting healthy. This morning I woke up at 5:30 (Super Early for some random reason, I didnt try to wake up then, I just did :P ) I did yoga for 15 minutes too warm/wake up haha, and then I did EA active on the Wii (30 day challenge, moderate intensity) which burned 150 calories. and I’ll probably do some wii fit after my brother leaves for school. (I’m home schooled)

Here’s what I ate/plan to eat today


Breakfast

1/2 c. Oatmeal (that’s uncooked.. about 3/4 c cooked I think)

1 Cup of frozen, defrosted berries

1 1/2 slices of bacon


Morning Snack

an Apple :)


Lunch

1 whole egg

3 whites

1/4 C. of shredded cheese (partly skim)

2 pieces of 12 grain toast

1 tangerine :)


Afternoon snack

Yogurt cup


Supper

6 oz chicken breast

1 pkg Green Giant Carrot and Broccoli steamers


Evening Snack

Haven’t decided, maybe air pop popcorn, or another tangerine


and I’m gonna drink lots of water.. already had 2 glasses and I haven’t even had breakfast yet :)


Does it look pretty healthy? anything I need more or less of? More exercise?

Thanks for your help!

xoxox Rachael


exercises to lose weight

No comments:

Post a Comment