Wednesday, September 18, 2013

exercises fitness Tae Bo (lose weight)

I’m 13, 5’6″, and I don’t know exactly how much I weigh. Probably about 120. Last summer I weighed 115 and lost 25 pounds in 2 months, and it was really terrible. I maintained 100 until 4 months ago when my mom left and I stated binging, gaining 25 pounds or more. I hate my body so much, and now I am trying desperately to lose weight. Please, tell me want I can do to lose weight quickly. I can’t even believe what I did to my body… I need relief. This is what I’e been doing the past 2 weeks, with no results I can see.


Breakfast: 40-cal bread or Vitatop, with berries

(Usually waking up around noon, so.)

Dinner: 100-cal Minnestone soup, bowl of steamed brocolli, slice of deli turkey

And some rice chips I would take at random times, because I’m alone all day.

Exercise: 20 min of Tae Bo from memory (I did a lot of it last summer.)

20 min of 30-Day Shred DVD.

Last week I stated doing Zumba with my mom 3 times a week.

I also go to the apartment’s fitness room and run on the treadmill.

And walk my dog.


I’ve exercised 50 minutes today and have an hour of Zumba late. I’ve eaten a bowl of cereal. Yet, I just know it’s not working. Thank you so much for any advice you have.


exercises to lose weight

No comments:

Post a Comment