Monday, September 23, 2013

How To Lose Weight: Best way to lose weight fast? -

No i can t go to the gym my parents can t afford it. No i can t buy a exersize machine my parents can t afford itAnd don t say you can lose weight in the places you want to - i m aware of that :]my main places i want to target are my breast, thighs, and hips i just need some extersizes that will target those areas, or just give me some good exersizes for all areas please?! :] 3

You can read here on some of the best exercise information :http://rapidweightloss.nmaskuri.com/2007��


there are ways to lose weight fast- like eat 300 calories a day or stop drinking water.it is NOT healthy and it will NOT last.what people dont realize is that weight loss takes COMMITMENT and a lifestyle change.My friend, you wont like my answer, but there is no easy way.and my friend, you wont pick my answer as the best answer but i am not here to win brownie points, i am here to help- not being able to afford it, is a LOUSY excuse. if you can afford a sports bra, a tank top, shorts, socks, and sneakers at walmart, u can find a park and run.exercises for those areas can be found on a google search- theres a million sites out there.celebrity personal trainer gunnar peterson has some good info.good luck on your journey.


lemonade diet



exercises to lose weight

No comments:

Post a Comment