Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Inner Contemplations: Objectives To Achieve

I am so burnt out lately. Thinking that it's helpless for me to lose weight was a very scary thought. I am desperate to lose weight but it seems that I am not very disciplined and submissive about it. I am just being so lazy submitting myself to exercise. It's frustrating but it is very true.

I kind of stay away from weighing myself lately because I know it will just frustrate me. It's my fault though but it's just a big fiasco on my part. I know I have gained weight enormously because everytime I see myself in the mirror my belly looks so prominent. Or should I get rid of my mirror also? Hahaha. It is very scary....


As I aged, the more I get lazy. This should be the age that I have to be doing a lot of exercises to burn all the calories that I accumulated in a day, but by the time I got home from work I am very tired already and so I have to go to sleep and nurse the fatigue. I have no energy as well as discipline to make myself move and do activities that can burn the calories.


It seems that this is a helpless situation on my part and I have to act early because I don't want to die early or stroke out there and then lose some functions of my body because of paralysis. It is a scary premonition....


I've been taking my antihypertensive medications religiously for most years already and thanks for it because my blood pressures were been well maintained all the time. I do hope it will go away though. And hopefully somebody it will.


In couple months, I will set out for a one month vacation in Mexico. This vacation will be the turning point or the answer to my dilemma right now. I intend to lose my weight on this long vacation by observing what I eat and exercise for at least one hour each day. I will regulate my diet, limiting fatty, salty, and sweet foods. And hopefully, this will work for me.


I did a lot of things before with the goal of losing weight. I took a lot of diet pills, from Xenical, Hydroxycut, etc. but still my weight just bounced back. I had a liposuction in 2007 and still my weight bounced back. Of all the things that I have done in the past that had great progress was intense exercise, either outdoor or indoor. It had helped me lose a lot of weight but since I've been working graveyard shift almost everyday I didn't have time to do it that's why my weight was unmanageable.It was my fault though, so right now I am on a mission again to do it.


I wish I could have a steady stamina so that I could engage in running and hiking again. But it seems that my illness and hypertension had hindered me to force myself to do it. I have to do it slowly because my body is not the same as when I was young. It is really hard to do it, having a lot of aches and pains. Old age had given a lot of toll on me. Aaaah..... I think I'm still in denial.


I hope this will work out and from there I will continue doing it despite how difficult it is. They say you can't gain if you cannot feel the pain and yes I have to endure the hardship in order to achieve my goals. And this I will do with determination and will power. Good luck to me.



exercises to lose weight

No comments:

Post a Comment